I'm tired of hearing myself complain. By any standard, this has been an(other) extraordinarily easy pregnancy and even now I'm not uncomfortable or in pain, just impatient to meet Evan. Today the doctor said we could induce at any point now but I want to wait and let him come on his own time if he will. I'll be 40 weeks on Monday and my next appointment is on Tuesday.Since this practice doesn't like to let you go more than a week past the due date, I'll probably have to schedule an induction on Tuesday if Evan hasn't surprised us before then. We shall see ...
I'm glad to hear that everything is fine. I totally understand impatience, so I hope you can find some meaningful way to pass the time until his arrival. Can't wait to hear the news!
ReplyDeleteyou are so adorable. so tiny, too! can't wait to see evan!
ReplyDeleteSo glad I checked in with you today! You are the cutest pregnant person ever! I have (at least) started on your little booklet on surviving two-under-two. I guess I had better get a move on, huh? Love!
ReplyDelete