Had another good, uneventful doctor's appointment last Thursday -- the 35-week one. Baby's heartbeat and growth are fine. As for me, I've gained 4 pounds in the past two weeks. I'm sure that has everything to do with Evan and nothing to do with the three bags of Halloween candy Matt and I prematurely bought and devoured. Not to mention the approximately 10 days in that time period that I came up with great excuses not to run. Oh, well!
Finally remembered to ask the doctor a couple of questions I always forget, about circumcision methods (who knew?) and avoiding another sunny-side-up birth. I also got tested for group B strep infection and found out today that I am positive for it again, which means once again I'll be hooked up to penicillin throughout labor. The IV was a little cumbersome last time but really no big deal.
I'm 36 weeks today and we finally have bought Claire's toddler car seat (so Evan can have the infant one), and re-established the "nursery" off our bedroom with the cradle and a nursing chair. Claire's "new" dresser will also go in there temporarily, when and IF I ever finish painting it, with the changing pad on top, since she's staying in her room with the green furniture for the time being. So we may not be fully prepared, but at least he'll have somewhere to sleep if he shows up early.
Monday, October 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment