For the next six weeks I'll have an appointment every two weeks, then it will be every week until Evan's born. I have a feeling this pregnancy's about to start really flying by. I can't believe we're already at this point.
I have been feeling so pregnant lately. Not necessarily in a good way, more in a "None of my clothes fit, I'm running like a duck, I cannot easily paint my toenails" way. Running has gotten hard and awkward and uncomfortable, and it doesn't help that this is maybe the hottest summer on record.
I don't remember feeling so big and just ugh so soon with Claire, and I was planning to write a whiny post to that effect. But this is where it comes in handy to have Claire's baby blog for reference.
Check this out: The top picture is from when I was 30 weeks pregnant with Claire ...
and the bottom one is from tonight (29 weeks and 2 days).(The fact that I'm wearing nearly identical pajamas is just a coincidence.)
I also see that I spent most of my week-28 Claire post complaining about how hard running had gotten.
I'm really glad to know how I look and feel is right in line with the last pregnancy. This plate of chocolate chip cookies is helping my mood a lot too. So I'll cut the whining short and focus on them.
So cute! I can't wait to meet little Evan!
ReplyDeleteWow - you really are so tiny! I think because your torso is so long (you lucky gal) your bump is more elongated than a bump. This comment was meant to be a compliment... I hope you take it that way! I need to take more bump pictures now!
ReplyDeleteLookin' good Jennifer! It's really not fair to the rest of us that blow up like whales, haha! Looking forward to hearing more about Evan. Great name, by the way.
ReplyDelete