Monday, May 10, 2010

Healthy naval orange

I had my monthly doctor's appointment this morning. Everything seems fine. The doctor said the heartbeat is very strong and is at 150 beats per minute.

In other 15-week news, I think I've started to feel the baby move some, which is one of my favorite developments. I'm still feeling great although the supposed second-trimester energy hasn't kicked in yet.

I wore a belly band for the first time yesterday, with dress pants. I didn't have to, but it was more comfortable because dress pants sit higher than jeans, which still feel fine. And I knew I'd be overeating after church (Tripp's brunch with friends). It was a good call. I don't have a legitimate baby bump yet; I'm at that enviable point where my stomach's not totally flat and casual observers probably think I should cut back on the beer.

Our next appointment -- where we'll find out the sex! -- is June 7.

3 comments:

  1. Great! I'm glad to hear the good news!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to find out what you are having... so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to know! EVERYONE. EVERYONE. is asking when that doctor's appointment is for you. I knew it would be very soon! Yay!

    ReplyDelete